There are lot of softwares and tool to edit, trim, merge videos in the web market. But there are very few tools provide easiest and simple way to do the same thing. We would like to bring those simple and best apps to you.
Yes. We should be able to edit, trim or merge the vidoes wherever we want on the go. So the best way is to have those tools on your mobile. Yes we want to present you top 5 Android apps you can use to edit, trim, merge and also can add audio in the back ground, add the text to the videos and lot more.
Here you go.
VidTrim is the best app in I can say because this app provide many features that any video maker or YouTuber want like editing, merging, frame grabbing, adding video effects, extracting the audio and converting to mp3, transcoding (compress and convert mp4)
VivaVideo is another cool and best app in Android Market. I was using it for the past 3 years and made many videos for my kids. You can easily add frames, special effects, add audios as you like. VivaVideo claims The Best Video Editor used by large amount users all over the world as they provide the following features in it.
- Easy-to-use professional editing tools.
- Trim and merge video clips in storyboard editing.
- Enhance your videos with various texts, fonts, FX, stickers, music, filters, transitions and live subtitles/dubbing.
- Slow/fast motion with more accurate speed adjustment in 0.2s.
- Cool reverse and blur background effect.
- Voice changing and speaking speed changing.
- All editing operations can be instant previewed in WYSIWYG way
3. FrameBlast - HD Video Editor
FrameBlast is a simple, free video app which allows you to record and merge videos, or pull them from your existing videos on the phone, add a soundtrack and simple special effects, making it simple to use for novices
- Add music to video, make your music video
- Pick photos, create slideshow
- Trim your videos
- Split your videos into two clips
- Merge multiple videos into one file, and you can add music.
- Convert video to MP3 audio
- Share your clips to Youtube, Facebook,etc
- Rename and delete your clips
These are the best Video Editors I found on Android Play Store. There are lot more but I tested all these 4 apps found best results. If you know you can suggest any other best video editors in comments box.
Finally don't forget to share this post with your friends if you like it.
You May Like the following Posts